FLORIDA CIVIL APPEALS
YOUR TRUSTED APPELLATE RESOURCE THROUGH THE COURT OF APPEALS
The law firm of Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A. handles civil appeals across Florida in both State and Federal Court. Attorney Mark A. Boyle has been admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States Bar. Our firm has handled appeals in Florida Circuit Courts, Florida’s District Courts of Appeal, the Florida Supreme Court, and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Our firm regularly participates as amicus curiae (“friend if the court”) counsel on issues affecting insurance recovery issues throughout the country.
- United States Fire Insurance Company v. J.S.U.B., Inc., 979 So. 2d 871 (Fla. 2007)
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company v. Pozzi Window Company, 984 So. 2d 241 (Fla. 2008) (Amicus Curiae Counsel)
- Harbor Specialty Insurance Company v. Schwartz, 932 So. 2d 383 (Fla. 2d DCA 2006)
- Worthington Communities Inc. and Ohio Casualty Insurance Company Inc. v. Mejia, 28 So. 3d 79 (Fla. 2d DCA 2009)
- Professional Consulting Services v. Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company, 849 So. 2d 446 (Fla. 2d DCA 2003)
If you are looking for an experienced Florida appellate law firm, contact Boyle & Leonard, P.A. today.